The Horizon Fitness E900 Elliptical is an exercise machine that provides movement from the arms to the feet and brings about very smooth transitioning. It allows the user to do both forwards and backward motion. It comes equipped with several accessories, including a holder for your water bottle and an iPod dock. The Horizon Fitness E900 has a heads-up display for convenience. It also has a couple of wheels for easy moving, as it is a rather weighty piece of equipment. It does not consume so much energy that it will really add to your energy bill. It is built for durability and sturdiness and goes a long way to ensure your fitness and health levels are maintained.
The Horizon Fitness E90o Elliptical very closely resembles the Horizon Fitness E1200 Incline Elliptical. There aren’t too many differences between them. The E900 seems to be a bit smaller than the E1200 somewhat, and is also a lot cheaper. It costs somewhere in the region of $1500 to $2000. This is no small money by any means, but is good for an incline elliptical like this.
The control for heart rate that comes with the E1200 has been eliminated in the E900. That should not be too much of a problem, since the heart rate control is not too much of a useful tool.
Let us take a quick look at some of the Horizon Fitness E900 Elliptical’s specifications.
- It has a stride of 19 inches and weighs close to 160 pounds.
- The Horizon Fitness E900 Elliptical comes with articulating foot pedals.
- It contains a flywheel which weighs approximately 14 pounds.
- Its incline sits at 16 percent.
- The heads-up display is a 25 inch, blue LCD screen.
- The unit comes with readouts for strides per minute, resistance, distance, time, heart rate, calories and incline.
- There are 14 programs available with the E900.
- Its resistance levels stands at 16.
- Though it has no heart rate control, it does have a heart rate monitor.
- The maximum permitted weight the user of the machine can have is 300 pounds.
- The Horizon Fitness E900 Elliptical costs no more than $2000. In fact, there are places it is sold for less than $1100.
- Natural Motion
- Brand trust
- Heart monitor
- Tension Adjustment
- Pedal adjustment
The unit comes in a large box and is pretty straightforward to unpack. Once you do that, it will take you something close to a half hour to an hour to assemble it all into one big and heavy unit. This would be the case if you follow the guidelines in the instruction manual correctly-if not, it could take you upwards of two hours to put the whole thing together.
The sturdy upright support is a huge positive when doing a heavy-duty workout. There is also an adjustable width technology in place so as to provide you the option to set up the unit to the correct specifications for your height.
If you are looking to buy an inclined elliptical, the Horizon Fitness E900 Elliptical will do the trick for you. It comes equipped with all the necessary tools and gadgets that you may need for your workout, a slot for your iPod, your water bottle and comes at a very good price.