Pregnant women can try out various yoga poses to ease physical pains and get ready for delivery.
It can be a great feeling to give birth to a child, but it can also bring about tons of discomforts and aches. Usually, your body begins to damage in entirely new ways and locations. So what should you do to have a trouble-free pregnancy period? Daily exercising and a recommended diet chart for pregnant women are essential. Below we have made a list of the best yoga poses that a pregnant lady can try.
Yoga Poses for Pregnant Ladies
- Angle pose of Konasana
- Suppleness of waist and fat stays under control within the waist area.
- You can take the support of a wall to perform this yoga pose.
- All you have to do is raise your right hand. Ensure that your elbow is straight. Stretch a bit upward and when you breathe in, bend sideward to your left side. Breathe out and return. Do the same thing with your other right side, too.
- Butterfly pose or bhadrasana
- This yoga exercise helps strengthen your pelvic region and inner thighs.
- You just have to sit on a carpet with your legs fully stretched. Form “Namaste” with your hands.
- Sit straight with your legs in contact with the carpet. Don’t lean forward. Hold the position until you feel relaxed.
- Stick pose or Yastikasana
- In this yoga exercise, you need to lie down on your back.
- The legs should be straight. Keep the whole body in one line. The feet and knees must be together.
- Breathe in and raise your hands.
- Breathe out, raise your hands and return to your normal pose.
Yoga during pregnancy is both safe and effective. Besides offering relief during the nine months, it can aid in making your body ready for work and delivery. Slow breathing and gentle movements can provide stress release, too.